Delivering different types of content has been steadily increasing as the year goes by due to the strength and relevance of social media now. It has also saved companies millions of dollars from buying paid ads due to its organic reach to people, making it a great investment.
You need to create a lot of content as a marketer such as digital ads, captions, email marketing, and even blogs. It can be hectic and sometimes too much for your brain to handle the different ideas and topics.
Fortunately, there’s Copy.Ai. It has been receiving a lot of hype and good reviews as it’s the software that marketers and writers, such as myself, are looking for to support in their ideation and brainstorming.
I’ve been personally using it for a couple of months now and so far, it has been really helpful with my writing requirements such as blogs and website copies but, let’s look further into what Copy.ai has to offer to businesses and marketers.
What is Copy.ai?
Copy.ai is a marketing software that uses AI to generate different content and captions in natural languages for:
- Social media
- Email Marketing
- Website Content
- And many more
Copy.ai is built on probably the most popular AI in this generation, which is GPT-3.
Copy.ai is one of the first GPT-3 based text and creative copy tools in the market.
Now, let’s take a look at how Copy.ai works to help with your marketing initiatives.
What does Copy.ai offer?
As mentioned before, Copy.ai offers a plethora of features and content that can be used to support your brainstorming sessions in marketing. It intends to be software that can save you time and effort, making you more efficient and effective.
These types of features are just the front page of what Copy.ai has to offer:
Digital Advertising Copy
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
Social Media Content
- Instagram Posts
- Brainstorm Topics
- Hero Text
- Sub headers
- Meta Descriptions
- Product Descriptions
- Product Benefits
- Titles Ideas
- Outlines Blog Intros
- Bullet Points to Full Blog
What’s more enticing is that you can take advantage of all of these in a 7-day free trial of Copy.ai; how great is that?
How do you use it?
Making use of Copy.ai is simple, but first and foremost, you need to create an account and choose the plan you want. If you’re undecided and just want to test out Copy.ai, then you can avail yourself of the 7-day free trial with all of the features included.
Moving forward, Copy.ai is built on simplicity, making navigation and use easy for everyone.
- Select the type of copy you want to create. From product descriptions to blog content, you have almost every option available in Copy.ai for your brainstorming and copy needs. You can navigate everything from the sidebar of the site and all of the content listed there.
- Place your title and describe what you’re going to write about. Once you’ve chosen what type of copy you’re going to write, put up your copy’s title and just write a short description of it. If you’re looking to specify who your copy is for, you can click the “Need help targeting a specific audience?” button below the description and list down your details.
After that, hit create and let the magic happen.
- Let the results show. From just your title and product description, Copy.ai will present a variety of AI-generated language that you can copy to match the message you’re sending across.
See? It’s easy as pie.
There are a lot of features copy.ai has to offer, and it’s for you to explore and understand each one of them.
Best ways to use Copy.ai
- Investing in paid advertising can break your wallet fast. A lot of businesses depend on paid advertising to reach their social media goals and numbers, but oftentimes, great content and organic content are the best way to go for your digital marketing initiatives.
With great content, you can easily attract customers to your social media pages. Of course, you need good ideas to create great content. Fortunately, Copy.ai provides just the thing for you.
When I’m having a hard time brainstorming captions and different types of intros for a blog, I immediately turn to Copy.ai to help me generate multiple intros for all of my articles.
- Social media is another great topic to tackle when using Copy.ai, especially on Facebook and Instagram.
It’s more helpful than you think it is. Imagine the time and mental strength you have put up just to think of captions that go along with your posts; it’s pretty insane and tiring, right?
Why give out that intensity in focusing when you can easily let Copy.ai generate more than 100 captions for your post? You can copy any of the generated captions and then just add your twist to it to resonate with your customers on social media.
Going Through Pain Points
- Starting a business can be a challenging task, especially if you’re in the digital space. You may ask yourself questions like “Who are my target audiences?” “What’s the best approach to them?” etc., that can hinder your progress and momentum in business growth.
Copy.ai helps you answer those questions with their feature, which is Pain-Agitate-Solution. If you’re having unclear goals and objectives for your customers, this will help you forecast potential pain points that your customer might experience with your product.
- Start-up companies have been popping up like mushrooms, and it’ll be quite useful for them if there are already some ready-made ideas, ready to be executed and improved.
Copy.ai offers a lot of brainstorming tools for startup ideas such as:
- Viral ideas
- Growth ideas
- Next product
- Name generator
- Startup ideas
Website Content Ideas
- Your website is one of the most important assets in your career or business. It represents everything about your business: theme, personality, mission, voice, etc. What if your website isn’t aligned with your goals nor optimized properly?
Copy.ai offers multiple tools to make sure that your website is optimized for SEO but it’s up to you to go deeper into knowing the right keywords for your site.
I’ve listed down the best ways to use Copy.ai but it ultimately depends on your strategies on how you can utilize the best out of it. Copy.ai saves you the time and effort in brainstorming and ideation of creating content.
As a writer, it takes a lot of time to come up with original and succinct intro lines for articles. It can take me thirty minutes to an hour to come up with a great introduction for my articles--It’s time-consuming and tiring.
Copy.ai makes it a lot easier for me to accomplish that.
Copy.ai offers different pricing plans to suit the type of business and team you currently have.
It offers a 7-day free trial and after that offers 2 paid plan options:
- Solo – $49/month
- Multiple Seats – Custom
$49 a month might seem expensive if you’re a startup or new entrepreneur, but $49 a month can be super worth it especially considering that blogs can have a great ROI in the long run. If you’re going to write for a long time, then I recommend taking the annual plan which will cost $40/month instead. This can save you a total of $420/ per year compared to a monthly plan.
The great thing with Copy.ai is that when you’re starting your free trial, there’s no obligation and risk as you don’t need to enter your credit card details.
Who should get Copy.ai?
Everyone. Copy.ai is a huge game-changer in the marketing & advertising industry where people don’t have much time to create captions, blogs, and other content needed for a social media marketing strategy.
Whether you’re just starting your business or for your personal writing needs, Copy.ai does the job of covering almost every copy pain point that you can have. It also helps beginners generate content ideas and content to help their careers or businesses grow.
That will be my review for Copy.ai. I hope you learned something about it and how useful it can be for yourself and your team. It’s an amazing and efficient tool that frees me the time and energy I need to do other responsibilities.
Just imagine the possibilities of generating great content within seconds. To top it off, you can add your expertise, knowledge, and understanding of the topic to make it even better.
I can see myself investing in this next generation A. I tool for the next 5 years just because it gives me the convenience and efficiency I need.